Monday, September 22, 2008

Pregnant at 27 weeks

So I am now in my third Trimester of this Pregnancy!! I am 27 weeks and a half.
Right now it is great to see how people react to me. Especially because my kids look a lot closer in age then they really are (they are 26 months apart).
For example:
A lady at the zoo the other day saw Avonlea sleeping in our double stroller and said,
"God Bless You."
I didn't sneeze, so she must have been feeling bad for me.

Brooklyn likes to point out on a daily bases that, "Mom your baby is sure getting big!"

Avy chimes in and says, "The biggest, ever, ever!"
Thanks girls.

Also my belly has a mind of it's own. It can now change the switch on the oven from cook to clean with one movement from one pan to the next. What a little helper, too bad I usually don't notice until it is too late.

Pictures soon to come of all my baby belly growth!
PS I would like to get a shirt that says "Due date December, not any day now."

6 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

So funny, I know exactly what you mean by getting the shirt that will hopefully stop people from guessing your due date (always a lot sooner then the actual one)! Goodluck with your third trimester!

Emily Empey said...

HEy!! it is so good to hear from you!! i regret not keeping in touch as well!! your daughters are beautiful!! and congrats on the new baby! in june people were telling me i was ready to pop-- and i was like still 2 more months! it is annoying! haha

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I am so going to start a business making maternity t-shirts that say that. :) LOL I will have one for every month. ;) Pregnancy...there's nothing like it. You are amazing woman.

Anonymous said...

Awww. How cute! I saw your pics today on facebook and you look so good. Have you had a baby shower yet...if not I'd love to come shower you and baby boy Coon with some presents! I hope you're doing well...would love to see you soon!

Jean said...

You are soooooo funny!
and get used to the comments,
I don't go anywhere without at least one person making reference to all the children!

The Watson's said...

Rach - Congratulations! I can't believe you are on to your third baby! that is fun! I ran into you through Emily's comments! (Rachel Luckau speaking!:)) Fun to see your name!