Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Avy's Hair Cut

Not too long ago I finally did it...cut Avy's hair. She was quite excited and did really well for me.

Here is the Before

Here is the After!!! 2 1/2 inches laterShe is loving it and doesn't know the difference!

3 comments:

The Dillons said...

Hey Rachael! (I think that is how you spell your name) This is Lindsey Luckau... I saw you commented on Emily's blog and I had to check your blog out! Your girls are adorable! how have you been?
P.S. Do you remember our Now and Then days?

Anna said...

Rachel, of course I remember you! How fun that you found my blog and that I could see yours as well. I love getting in touch with old friends and catching up via blogging. So great!

Anyway, you have a SUPER CUTE little family! Congrats on the current pregnancy and good luck!

And by the way, Wes and Jennifer did get married!

The Fernandez Family said...

Ooohh, I love your girls so much! they're just so darn cute! I loved their little run to me and big hug last night! So CUTE!!