Sunday, September 28, 2008

How tall will your kid be?

My girls loved to be measured! If I allowed it they would be measured every day to see how big they are getting. Some day they will only want to be smaller, thinner, and prettier. So for now we like to encourage them in their growth. We tell them things like eatting good foods and sleeping lots helps them grow. Brooklyn wants to be Big like her dad. Sadly, she probably won't get past 5'2. Avy has some hope and could get up to 5'4 (whoohoo)! Both of them will be taller then me, which is all I could ever hope for. That or, they will just have to marry a tall man like me (how else was I suppose to get the "good" items off the top shelves at the stores?)

There is a really cool website that you put in the information about your child, yourself, and spouse and it gives you a prediction of what their height could be! Check it out at...

http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/child-height-predictor?scid=pcbulletin_20080909:2&pe=f9d1uu

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

A guy I used to work with said that the world was really ruled by short people because they always have the tall people doing stuff for them. :) I totally understand how you feel, though. Because I have boys, I'm worried that they will get my height and will be grateful that they are short girls out there, too. :)