
Brooklyn, bless her heart, is just like me. Which could be good and it could be bad. She loves attention from boys. When I was her age I was quite the little boy crazy girl. Always getting trouble in class (1st grade and up) for talking to them too much, had to be separated from them. Playing kissing tag at recess (which I found out is not as common as a game as I thought, oops). And of course who could forget my diary entries, "I love Tait" on every line (my brothers who stole and read it at the bus stop sure have not forgotten). Enough about me, back to Brooklyn...
At her Monday soccer game she played against a friend of hers from church. The two of them pretty much forgot the game and chased each other. Mind you they were having a good time by the looks of the smile on their faces. But what is a girl to do? What boy could resist making her smile and giggle?
1 comment:
That makes me so nervous to have girls!!! :) Hahaha. I guess it makes me just as nervous for my boys to grow up, but it scares me to death that I'll have a girl and she'll be just like me. :)
Post a Comment