I know you have all heard me grip about this before, but I just want to keep those curious minds updated and also throw out my theories to you.
So on average my weight it the SAME as it was before I was pregnant!!!! There are some good days (fewer then others) where I step on the scale and I've gained that my beloved pound. But the next 3-4 days I am back down to my starting weight! I am now 20 weeks pregnant and am suppose to have gained 10 lbs by now!!
So here are my theories:
1) I have a parasite (other then my baby) in my system that is cleaning me out.
2) Because he is a Boy the hormones and I mix really well in a fool proof weight lost program (maybe that is why men don't gain weight like girls). OR
3) I unknowingly am not eating enough... which we should just throw that one out, because I eat all of the time (ice cream, pizza, candies, chocolate, etc).
I am really hoping for # 2! I'll talk to my doctor more about it at my next visit.
Maybe I will just look smoking hot after the baby is born!!! Now that would be amazing and his Christmas gift to me.
1 comment:
I didn't gain very much with my pregnancies either...it was after the pregnancies when I stopped working that I gained weight. :) LOL I'm not sure if it's a boy/girl thing because I have only had boys, but I think I only gained 10 pounds during each of my pregnancies...and the second one was an 8 pound baby. :) As long as they say you are healthy and the baby is healthy, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Post a Comment