So my girls have been playing together a lot lately. Which is such a blessing and so sweet to watch. One of my favorite things to watch them do is play "pretend" or what I use to call when I was young "house". We use to play house all the time. Having moms, dads, babies, etc. Well Brooklyn is always plays the roll of the mom or the dog owner. Avonlea in return is the daughter or the dog. However, it amazes me to watch them play the mother daughter role. Brooklyn goes around calling Avy "dear" and Avy calls her mom. Brooklyn helps her do things, calms her down when there is a "wolf", and gives her everything while instructing at the same time.
Now I know I am not perfect or the best mother, but I sure think I must be doing something right if my daughter mirrors what I do and those are the qualities she sees me doing.
They are truly a Blessing in my life and I am so grateful every day for being a mother to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment