Saturday, July 26, 2008

Toe Nails & Finger Nails






One of our favorite activities to do together is to paint our nails. Mostly our toes nails. But I am amazed the responses we get from other people including strangers when they see them. We try to match so that one no one (Avy) doesn't get jealous. They stay so still and are so good that I went one step higher and added decals.

Brooklyn likes to take Pictures of Avy and Avy loves to pose! These last 3 are all pictures that Brooklyn took.

2 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

Rach,

Hey, how are you? Of course I remember you! Looks like things are going well for you. I can't believe you have almost 3 kids. That is crazy. Danny and I have not had that blessing in our lives yet. He did serve his mission in the Philippines. He was in the Illagan mission and I think that he served from 99-2001. As you probably saw on our blog, we had the chance to go back and visit last year. It was so neat to meet the people. I absolutely loved them. I am happy that we can keep in touch now!!
Take care, darc

Mindy said...

That's the fun thing about having girls! You can primp and do girly things and they love it (except Ally hates having her hair done...)