Sometimes I forget that my kids just barely started to learn the English language. And with any language there is lots of confusion. I started writing down some of the funniest/darnest things my girls have been saying and will update with new ones often.
In the bath tub Avonlea was asking Brooklyn for something and Brooklyn likes to make her say things before she gets (mostly just to prolong her time with the item). This is how it went:
Brooklyn: "Say Please"
Avy: "Please"
Brooklyn: "Say Sesame"
Avy: "Sesame"
Brooklyn: "Louder Please!"
Avy: "Louder Please."
Brooklyn and Avonlea like to race with any thing especially at dinner time. On one evening this is what was said:
Brooklyn: "I'm going to beat you up Avy!"
Of course she meant to say "I'm going to beat you!" Instead eating became a threat.
My girls like to dance together and princess movies. With those two combined this was the result:
Brooklyn to Avy: "May I have this dance my pleasure?"
Brooklyn: "Mom, can I listen to the Prophet?"
Me: "Yes, of course."
Brooklyn: "Thanks mom."
I wonder what she would have said if I said no.
3 comments:
So cute! I love the thins little kids come up with.
those were all so sweet!
cute!! I can't wait until tyler and I have funny conversations!! Congrats on the boy- we find out a week from tomorrow!
Post a Comment