Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Back... and the results.


Hello! We are back! Those 2 weeks went by so fast! I am have so much to tell but will go through a couple of postings to say it all!

However, I do want to update everyone on how the Baby is doing. Drum roll please... I gained a POUND!! Haleigh lu ah! I am 18 weeks today and while I was gone I gained 4 pounds (yet only 1 pound counts towards the pregnancy because of my lost of 3). And I am now 39 1/2 inches around. I see the doctor tomorrow and will get more stats.

Also, he or she is ALIVE!! Yes yes, I felt a for sure flutter on July 5th and almost peed my pants with excitement. I thought I felt something sooner, but I never could be sure. Now he or she is squirming around like crazy.
Which reminds me, this is the month we will find out what he or she is!