Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IT'S A BABY

Here is our little Baby's Face!





Here is our little Baby's Profile ( I love the nose)!


Here is a 2nd Profile that shows the hand and legs some!


Here is our BABY BOY and all is Glory!

The arrow is pointing to his Boy part.

So I first saw his adorable little face and nose and she did one scan over and sure enough there "he" was. He was not shy at all!
He is positioned like he is laying in a hammock (and is low, just like I thought).
Avy doesn't know what to think, but Brooklyn was a bit upset at first. "I wanted a girl" she said. But her mind changed shortly after her visit to Chuckie Cheese today. "Mom, I want a boy now."
But he is healthy and measured just right despite my lack of weight gain.


12 comments:

Jean said...

He looks like Cameron, I can tell for sure :)

Laura said...

Yea!!! Congratulations!!!

Heidi Noel said...

What a perfect addition! Names?

Coon Family said...

Cameron has had a named picked out for 5 years now. He loves Jericho Joshua! I picked out both the girls names, so this one is completely up to him. I like it, but I like other names just as well. Like Jackson or Jordan.

Kim said...

Congratulations!! How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, congratulations! I had a feeling it was going to be a boy! Glad to know everything is going smoothly and you and the baby are healthy. Also, it was great to see your Texas photos. What a wonderful time it looked like!! Avonlea is so smart, as well....Happy early Birthday to her and happy belated birthday to Cameron. :-)

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea you were pregnant again. Your family is adorable and I'm so glad that I get to see more of them now. :) Keep in touch.
~kaelynn

Lake said...

Congratulations Coon Family!! We will always have to keep in touch because our families match up perfectly. Our kids will never get bored with your kids around.

Lyss said...

That is really exciting! He is a lucky little guy to come into your family! Keep us updated!

The Sharp Family said...

That is so exciting!! Boys are so much fun! Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congratulations! boys rock.

Topher Slade said...

ah, i see. thanks for straightening that out.