I went to my 2nd doctor's appointment last Thursday. My blood pressure is great, my pee is clean, and the baby heart rate was up to 150 beats per minute. I even measured at 18 cm (which is perfect since I am 18 weeks along). My doctor said, "This baby must of read the book!" Which in doctor terms means that every thing is going along perfectly.
For those who are familiar with pregnancy's know that is it almost time for the "special" visit!! Yes on This Wednesday the 23rd we will met our new member of our little family. I always feel so closer to the baby once I see their little arms, legs, nose and of course find of the gender.
Cameron gave me a funny compliment while we were there. He said, "Good job being pregnant. Not just with this one, but with all." He then explained how blessed we are that there has never been major problems (normal pregnant pains only). That I've never lost a baby or have had real troubles getting pregnant. This one took us the longest to get pregnant and it was less then 3 months. And I was worried at that (silly huh). I know there are many wonderful women out there who not as lucky. I feel truly blessed with this gift Heavenly Father has given me. 
2 comments:
Ooooooh! I am so excited all is going well. I am also excited to find out what the sex is. I predict boy.
I'm voting for boy to. I have been waiting for you to have a boy for a while now:)
You are such a funny and adorable girl!
you are brave to!
Love ya!
Post a Comment