Friday, August 1, 2008

I knew I was born in the wrong era

1930s Marital Scale

92

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

So I took this test and lo and behold I am suppose to be a 1930's wife! I bet if I took one for this era I would do poorly because I don't work outside the home, only got an Associates degree and have more then one kid. Go figure!

Test your self at... http://www.magatsu.net/maritaltest/

*Thanks Kristy* I got this from her blog!

2 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I remember those, too. I actually have some pictures of you in my basemtent. :) I can't believe I still had friends after that. LOL Everyone must have thought I was crazy...having fights with empty 2 liters bottles and all. My cool basement must have saved me. ;) That just made me think of Katie Hammockie (I'm not sure if that's how you spell it). I found her on myspace once, but I got rid of it. Anywho. :) I hope you're having an awesome day!!! Glad to see you are such a good wife. ;) I've definitely got some things to learn from you...but I didn't do too bad on that quiz. :)

Jean said...

I didn't score as high as you, I got a 81 but still in the same highest range :)