Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh my Camera

I've haven't posted anything for a while and there is a good reason... my camera is Broken. I am not sure what is wrong with it and where to take it (any suggestions would be great). I am going to try to replace the little battery and see if that helps. But without my camera I feel like I am missing lots of cute moments! Try telling two adorable little girls not to do anything cute! Needless to say it is impossible which makes me have to resort to old fashion documentations... journaling/writing. I know it is just horrible to even comprehend describing everything verses just showing it all (ha ha). To add to all my madness my printer/scanner isn't working either! I think it is about time Cameron comes home. What do you think? We are expecting him late on the 24th of August (just a little over a week away). He will be very busy when he gets home.

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Well, I guess it must just be the public school system. :) I have been so surprised to see how many different types of people like the series. I'm almost done with the fourth book now, but I hope I can find some more books to keep my attention. I have a few of President Hinckley's books (I know it's not the same, but I hope that I can keep the enthusiasm for reading going) that I need to read.