I have always been a bit of a "planner" or "dreamer". I have ideas on how I like things to happen and try to do it that way. However, I've noticed that I've become more flexible over the years. Just kind of rolling with the punches.
Cameron was suppose to come home tomorrow evening because he is starting school on Monday. But, his office is still open and he could still stay and work and make some nice extra money. He wrote emails to his professors to see if he would be missing something BIG in the first week. Two teachers were okay, but his English teacher was strongly against it!
So now we are in a 24 hour limbo state where it all depends on how well he does today at work. I offered to go to his class for him. English is something I could handle, but would have to find someone at 8:30 in the morning to watch the girls.
CTR is a good phrase to live by, but what is right in this case. Come home go to school or stay and make more money....
Now I feel so unprepared!! That drives my insides crazy. I will plan as much as possible either way... and let you know.

1 comment:
I think he should come home!
Unfortuanily money plays much to much big a role in all our lives!
Post a Comment