The Moments of our lives we want to share and treasure!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
The North Pole!
The North Pole/Santa's Workshop!
We went to the North Pole with Cousins and Grandma Bass! The sign is cut off the top, but this the "North Pole" and was made out of ice. Brooklyn liked getting her bum cold and wet.
They rode the rides! Rode on the Train! Rode on the Reindeer! Saw Santa and...
...sat in his sled! It was a great day with little rain and lots of memories to cherish.
4 comments:
how fun! This is still on my list of places to go :)
I have never heard of this place before. Where is it located at?
Colorado springs/woodland park area. Here is their website.
http://www.santas-colo.com/
My first time and was totally fun!
Your family is so cute! I'm Tim Cannon's wife by the way and I love your blog!
Post a Comment