Brooklyn started soccer practices yesterday! We figured it would be a good activity for her because she loves to run. It is a coed team and there is one other girl on the team. When it was all over she comes over to me red in the face (from running so much) and says, "Mom, I am not the fastest." I reassured her that that is okay because she was good at other things, kicking and dribbling. She has always ran against Avy and was always the fastest until now.
We are so proud of her for trying new things and think she will be really good at this sport. First game is on wednesday and will send photos out to shortly follow.
3 comments:
Hey, Tyler and I were wondering what the sex of the soon to be new addition to your family is. Can you enlighten us?
Soccer practice yah!!!! You're family is just so darn cute! So I added a picture of the mirror david drew on for me, lol his drawing techniques are very professional! lol
Soccer sounds like a fun sport to try out for her. You have such a beautiful family! It is crazy to think that you have 2 1/2 kids, it seems just like yesterday us cousins were playing house. It is nice to talk to you again it has been a while.
Post a Comment