Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Avy Dressed like an Indian



For Thanksgiving this year we went 2 hours North to spend it at Cameron's sister's home and other of his family members! There were a couple of times that I was fearful of going to into labor (like when I walked around the outlet malls at Loveland) or when I over ate and my stomach was completely hard. But mostly I was just thankful and are some of the things I am thankful for...
1. My Family
2. My Savior and his sacrifice for me
3. Being an American even during it's hardships
4. The love from others
5. Good Friends
6. For almost being done being pregnant and having a new baby!

Avy and Brooklyn decorating the tree 2 days after thanksgiving! Christmas is coming!





1 comment:

The Fernandez Family said...

So just thought I'ld let you know the "name count" we were talking about earlier when you came over, 13 LOL