So Brooklyn is fighting a cold right now. Mostly a running nose and coughs. I've been giving her tissues all day long and hadn't thought anything about it when she asks me for some more this time. Our conversation went like this...
"Mom, I need some more tissue."
"Ok, here it is." And I see a lump under her shirt near her heart.
"I need to use the tissue to put in my shirt to make boobies."
I pause and then yell, "Cameron! Guess what Brooklyn just did."
And this is where it all begins! She is only four and is already starting to stuff with tissue. I am not looking forward to the teen years. Ahhhhh!
2 comments:
LOL oh my! I can't tell you how hard I laughed, oh Brooklyn, lol crazy kids! And honestly, who do you think chose Sponge Bob? I had these nice white fluffy comforter and nice white sheets picked out to add to the "babyness" of the room, well here comes david around the isle arms full "babe look what I found" hmmmmm =) I caved he's just so darn handsome How could I not?
hahaha that is hilarious!!! that cracks me up!! i also think you and your belly look adorable!!!!! i can't wit to hear updates and see pictures of the baby boy soon!! how exciting!!
Post a Comment