... I am at ONE Centimeter, 80% thinned, and the head is DOWN!!
Then I was a little concern because his movement has lessen a bit and so they did a stress test on me. Baby is doing well (thank goodness) and I had 8 contractions in like 30 minutes or so (I lost track of time and wasn't near a clock). To me they didn't hurt at all, just uncomfortable. But they were getting pretty strong (chart had them reading between 75-110). With any luck he will be here soon. I think he is just waiting for me to say the words, "I'm Ready!". I have a couple of things I want to do here and there and then I'll be all ready. Of course like hide and go seek, "Ready or Not" he may come!!
PS I am 36 weeks along, so they won't stop me
2 comments:
Yay!!! So exciting. :)
I didn't know anyone remembered what I sang. Thanks. :)
Thank you a ton for the ideas. We're getting to the point where I don't have money to go buy them and the boys would have so much more fun making them anyway. Thanks again.
Hey that's SO awesome!! My sister-in-law dialated to like a 4 I think, she didn't deliver till like 2 to 3 weeks after that though. At least you know it's right around the corner, aren't you getting ancy!!!? I'm getting ancy for you!!
Post a Comment