Wednesday, November 12, 2008

35 weeks Big


35 Weeks along and only 2 to 5 more to go!! This is the best time for comments from others. Complete strangers are drawn to me. I am sure they are thinking, "Who let that girl out of the house! She looks like she is going to explode!".

Comments I did get today:
"Wow you are really low. You probably will go soon."
"When are you due?" stranger says
I say, "In a month."
Stranger responds, "Ohhh..."

I told Cameron today that I am slowing starting to remember what it was like! I will never forget my girls birth stories, but some how I seem to have selective memory when it comes to the actual pain that comes along with it. Therefore I've changed my mind. I am not having a baby, it hurts too much. I wish I would have thought of that before...opps. Maybe next time I will remember. :-)

I start seeing the doctor once a week after my appointment next Wednesday!! I will give more details then on our status. I have had contractions which is exciting for me (means I could be dilated, Somthing I didn't do on my own with Brooklyn!)

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I hear that's the deal. Women go through so much pain and it's a complete wonder why they ever have any more. My mother-in-law always says that we don't remember the pain for just that reason...so we can have more. :) I hope you everything goes well and there are no complications. You'll be so happy when you have that little man in your arms. :) You know that. Boys are so much fun!!! Then again...I don't know anything else. :) You are just the cutest little pregnant lady. Being short doesn't help the belly look any smaller, does it? :)