A Baby Boy is Coming... only 5 1/2 weeks to go!
Yesterday (Saturday), my Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, and Mother all threw me a baby shower!
My Mother
We had good Food, good Games, and Great Friends!
Thank you all so much for those you came and gave us Beautiful gifts! When he comes he will be one of the best dressed boys on the block!
4 comments:
Looks like fun, sorry I wasn't able to make it. I still want to get you something, though. What are you thoughts on swaddling?
HOw fun!! Wow i haven't seen your mom in FOREVER! How is your family doing!! Your belly looks so cute!
Sorry I wasn't in town for it - but I still have something for you! :)
Isn't it great having a shower even though this is baby number three? You look great. Are you doing weekly doctor appointments yet?
Post a Comment