Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BABY'S Coming TODAY

It is 1:30am and my WATER just broke an hour ago!! I know, I know, I must be crazy to be blogging, but what else can I do at 1:30 in the morning? That and I am on hold for the hospital to let them know I am coming soon!!! That and I am waiting for my contractions to become unbearable or 5am which ever comes first. I am trying to eat and drink as much as I can before I go too. You will here the whole story soon....

HOORAY HOORAY A BABY IS COMING TODAY!!

*I am 99.9% sure it is my water that is broke.

**Man! I wanted to go to the Kris Kringle Mingle on Thursday!

1 comment:

Emily Empey said...

How fun! You are crazy and good luck! you probably have had him already but-- keep us posted