We had a ward Christmas Party and Santa Came!

Brooklyn changed her mind at the last minute for what she wants for Christmas. Just recently she wanted a special super cool unicorn that could do lots of things (I have no idea where to find that).
But Avy wanted a Barbie/Doll House and Brooklyn changed her mind to want what Avy wants (good thinking).
Avy wasn't afraid at all which was fun for her and us. Brooklyn however is getting too smart and was trying to see the sled on top of the church.
I almost let Lincoln sit on Santa's lap, but I was too afraid of all the children and germs that went before him. I'll get some Christmas pictures of them all dressed up soon!
PS. Brooklyn was in a Nativity reenactment and she was one of the angels.
But Avy wanted a Barbie/Doll House and Brooklyn changed her mind to want what Avy wants (good thinking).
Avy wasn't afraid at all which was fun for her and us. Brooklyn however is getting too smart and was trying to see the sled on top of the church.
I almost let Lincoln sit on Santa's lap, but I was too afraid of all the children and germs that went before him. I'll get some Christmas pictures of them all dressed up soon!
PS. Brooklyn was in a Nativity reenactment and she was one of the angels.
1 comment:
Now, how did you get Avy to smile so cute on Santa!?!? Very cute.
Post a Comment