Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1 Week Old

Our Little Coon

It has been an amazing first week with Lincoln! He is such a good baby! He takes a pacifier which is my "Christmas Miracle"! None of my girls took one which made me the pacifier. Cameron has already given him a couple of man talks. Which reminds me...we have had some tricky moments when it comes to diaper changing. He has squirt us twice while changing and made a rainbow while taking a sponge bath (we think we got it "covered" now though). But he is just a pleasantly content baby. If he doesn't get to eat right away, no big deal. The whites of his eyes are a little yellow and he has been sitting in the sun today trying to soak it all in (don't worry he is inside soaking up the sun). He is very nice to his sisters and let them snuggle, kiss, and squish him without much complains. He only cries when he has his diaper off. As soon as it is back on all is well and at night to wake me up he grunts (like a little pig). I know Heavenly Father knows what I can and can not handle... thanks for our Perfect little Lincoln!

Below are all photos of him from today on his one week day.

Stinkin' Lincoln

Thinking Lincoln

Little Boy Blue

Calendar Kid
Sweet Dreams

6 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

He is a beautiful baby, beautiful in a manly way of course!

Laura said...

What great pictures!!! Welcome to the world, Lincoln! You've come to a GREAT family!

Kirsti said...

wow! what a cutie!!

Jean said...

I wish I was right there today to hold that cute baby!
I sing to my kids this song:
"Lincoln, Lincoln I been thinkin"
so I loved his hand under his chin in deep baby thoughtfull dreams! I can't wait to meet him! He is very cute in his Coon outfit:)

Emily Empey said...

oh he is soooo handsome! and a great baby!!! Mary grunts too when she wants me to wake up! its hilarious! Mary cries when the diaper is on! when its off- shes content!!! haha what a cute little boy! love the pics!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Those are THE cutest pictures!!! Boys are definitely different than girls...especially changing diapers, huh? :) I can proudly say that between my two, I have only been sprayed once....well...until I was potty training. That's a whole new fun experience. :) He is just adorable. I'm so glad he is a good baby for you.