I have discovered a new diet for my self! It was completely on accident, but works none the less.
I like to call it, "Husband is Gone, have to do everything diet." I woke up this morning, ate breakfast and then weighed my self only to find I lost a pound and half!!! Never in history has this been heard of for me while I am pregnant! I am almost 3 months along and usually have gained 5 pounds by now. Not only have I not gained anything but I've lost some (mind you I haven't even thrown up). So I do not recommend this diet for the tired. It does have side effects: lack of sleep, lack of eating (only when I "have" to), and most of all leaves you alone in your bed at night.
****Update****
Lost now a total of 2.5 pounds (a week and a half since he left). I'll start getting worried after I lose 10 pounds.
3 comments:
I'm very excited for you guys to come down in July. We'll have to arrange some catching up time.
Oh, Rachael!! That's not good news - that's sad news!! When can we watch your kids so you can have some mom-off time? We need to set up a regular time to watch them over the summer. I'm sorry I haven't already had you over!!
But i DONT have a husband :-)
Mr CCoon@gmail.com
so how do i loose weight ?
Post a Comment