Brooklyn is in a dance group called Whiz Kidz and today was here BIG Preformance!!! She did a really good job (the best in her class, I dare say)! She said her line perfectly, "My name is Brooklyn and I Love America." and everyone laughed after hers. She danced with a flag and in the grand finale. She sang so well that it even the video tape was able to pick her out of the 40 kids. She looked so cute and the best part was afterwards I gave her a big hug and told her how proud I was of her. She said, "Thanks Mom, I love you." while her cheek was snuggled up to mine! These are the moments that make all the nose wiping, throw up cleaning, and fix throwing worth it all.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Whiz Kidz
Brooklyn is in a dance group called Whiz Kidz and today was here BIG Preformance!!! She did a really good job (the best in her class, I dare say)! She said her line perfectly, "My name is Brooklyn and I Love America." and everyone laughed after hers. She danced with a flag and in the grand finale. She sang so well that it even the video tape was able to pick her out of the 40 kids. She looked so cute and the best part was afterwards I gave her a big hug and told her how proud I was of her. She said, "Thanks Mom, I love you." while her cheek was snuggled up to mine! These are the moments that make all the nose wiping, throw up cleaning, and fix throwing worth it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your girsl are so cute. Hey we are making our blog private so send Neal an email to nsdavis@gmail.com and he will invite you. It is so great to see how each other's family is doing.
Post a Comment