Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day



We have a very BUSY Memorial Day this year. So Busy I will list of everything we did or saw:
1. Breakfast with Parent's ward at Bear Creek Park
2. Played on swings and slides
3.Went to Parent's home
4. Trip to Wal-mart
5.Trip to Home Depot
6. Lunch
7.Rest and Brooklyn watch movie
8. Plant Garden at dad's
9. Brooklyn played in water pool/slide
10. Went to Territory Days (first time ever)
a. Saw and Indian
b. Saw a Bald Eagle (among other amazing birds)
c. Smelt all the amazing foods and saw some fun vendors
d. Listened to a band who my dad had a friend playing
11. Rode on a school bus (Brooklyn thought was the coolest)
12. BBQ at Parents
13. Talk to my grandparents
14. Had family home evening
15. Had a popcile and went home!!!
I am sure I forgot some things even, but just listing made me tired!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe how much you've done! And all this as a "single" mom!! You really ARE amazing! How's Cameron doing? When do you want to get together?