10. Pants get tighter
9. Morning are never the same
8. Napping is not an option, but is a must
7. Your chest is sore
6. You feel like you are getting dumber by the minute (forgetting things)
5. The snacks are for you and not your kids
4. You become over protective of your belly
3. Love to eat odd things at odd times of day (nachos for breakfast)
2. You cry while watching Oprah (always) and even while watching commercials, spelling bees, and anything "nice" your kids do.
And number one reason you know you are pregnant....
1. YOU PEE ON A STICK AND IT SAYS "PREGNANT!"
Mark your calendars December 17th!!
10 comments:
Rachael! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! :-) I love reading your blog....your girls are both so beautiful.I can't wait to see you all sometime soon.
Oh, this is Alana by the way.
Congratulations! I can't wait to know what the gender is!
We are so excited for you! I hope all goes well! Keep up with the blogging so we can know how you are doing!
Yeaa! Congratulations. We are excited for you guys! Are you hoping for a boy this time around..i'm sure Cameron is. Good luck with your pregnancy.
Woohoo!!!!! Congratulations. ; ) Your baby is due the day after Mike's birthday. Maybe you'll get to bring your baby home in a stocking like Mike was. We still have that stocking - it's sooo little and cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you guys. I am sure you will let us know when you find out the sex. I was hoping I might get to see you down here in Houston sometime this summer. Is that even a possibility?
Congratulations, that is so exciting!
Congratulations! This is Megan from Orlando. I found your blog through Sarahs. I'm so happy for you and your growing family. And your girls keep getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment