
My Little Man

With Sisters and Grandpa Mann

Mommy, Avy, and Linky

Foot Ball Baby!

Lincoln and his Biggest Sister Brooklyn

Lincoln and Avonlea
Lincoln turned 4 months old yesterday and had his doctor check up today! I usually love going (because I get to see how he has grown) minus the shots. But today I was given news that bums me out and quite frankly I think would make any mother sad. They said he is too little and that he isn't even on the charts for his weight. That being said I need to up my calories and give him formal along with breastfeeding and he has to go in to see his doctor in one week to see if he gained 7 oz. I was concern because I just started a diet (on Wednesday) and have lost 2 lbs already and thought that could be the cause. But the doctor said this isn't something that happens over night. Which is so odd because he eats all of the time (I mean all the stinky time). I even wear my snugli out in public so he can eat in the stores, the mall, the library, etc. Look at those cheeks and tell me he is under weight. I think is doctor is being too worried... but she said that he needs the calories for his brain function (which I would never want to damage that or neglect that in any way). I love my Linky and do what ever is best for him. Even his I have to drink a Milkshake every day. :-)
4 months old
Height 23.3 inches 6 percentile
Weight 11 lbs 4 oz 2 percentile
Head Circumference 16.7 57 percentile
2 comments:
He may be litte...but boy is he a cute one! I am sorry that you had to hear that from the doctor. You are right, that wouldn't be easy for any mother to hear. However, a milkshake a day sounds great to me :)!
Aaaww I love you Rachael! he's still my chunky monkeys best friend! Ok so if he's in the 2 percentile, do you think that's where the concern was coming in? You can come running with me any time girly!
Post a Comment