Snow covered trees
On Thursday we had a pretty fun blizzard that kept us inside. What better to do then teach Avy how to go potty and to listen to our bodies! First day was rough (mind you we have tried before but it didn't stick) and I would like to refer it to her ET day. There is a scene in that movie where ET gets so scared that he runs down the hallway hands waving above his head screaming "ehh ehh ehh" as he wobbles to and fro. That was Avy to a tea but was screaming while running, "I'm peeing!"
But since then she has only had two accidents in 4 days and I haven't changed a poopy diaper for her in 6 days! She even went potty at stores and church!! We are so proud of our little girl who is becoming a BIG girl now! Of course we reward her with lots of hugs and kisses (chocolate ones and real ones). Brooklyn gets rewarded too if she helps Avy!
2 comments:
Congratulations! That's awesome. Way to go, Avy.
Congrats! Congrats! I know it's a lot of work. Tell Cameron he owes you dinner for that accomplishment.
Post a Comment