Yesterday Cameron and I both made something for the first time that turned out so good! I've had a sour dough starter for a while now but have just been making waffles and pancakes with it until yesterday. It made two loafs worth (still working on the shaping of it) that came out so moist and tasty. To Add to it Cameron made some delicious home made french onion soup. When the two were paired together there was fireworks of flavor in our mouths.
I for one am usually horrible with making breads. I usually kill the yeast or don't activate it enough. So this recipe most be fool proof!
Cameron has always been a wizard in the kitchen, however, after 5 years of marriage he leaves it up mostly to me. Granted you think he would know better because almost always whatever he makes turns out better then whatever I had planned.
*If you want recipes for either one let me know and I will gladly post it! Oh and my starter for my dough is 25 years old, sounds gross, but age is what makes it good.
No comments:
Post a Comment