Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter to everyone! We had a great, snowy, and busy day! First we woke up to find our Easter baskets full of goodies.

Then eat breakfast and quickly get ready for church. Walk in the wet snow (in my new 3 inch heels which caused quite a stir among friends). After a wonderful meeting we came home to eat a light lunch and get the food going for dinner and the eggs boiled for dying. Lincoln and I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in a panic! We needed to get the pototoes ready and the cake made (both needed the oven). After some quick cooking everything worked out and the girls even got to play with their new play dough.

For dinner everyone brought over yummy food (I wish I would have taken a picture). Our guest were: My parents, little brother (who is of course taller then me and the rest of my siblings) and our dear friends the Fernandez Family. Phoenix and Lincoln

We did manage to get a mini photo shoot in with our cute little boys (their hair is all a glow with red flaring out, Cameron doubts he is his lol).

Then we head over to the church to listen to Cameron preform in the Easter Cantata.

Finally we head home put our jammies on and DYE EGGS I know crazy huh, but I had to do it on Easter even though it was 9:30. Needless to say it was a great day and Brooklyn even says "I want Easter again tomorrow!"

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your shoes really are awesome.