
The day before Avy's Birthday (her last day of being 3) I let her open one gift from her daddy (well that is who I said it was from and knew she would love it even more). But this Princess Barbie had to be opened so it could be used in her cake (see photos below).
Her busy was packed full with all her favorite things; playing at the park with friends, her princess party, lunch at "Old Mcdonald's Park", her favorite dinner, grandparents and uncle over for her night party, presents, visiting her neighbors and visiting her "special" friend Chayse. She was a Princess for a day and wore her tiara for 97% of the time!

I woke her up (I had to because she would have slept in until 10) and crowned her Princess for the Day! She looks half asleep still in this photo!

Her Birthday Breakfast with a candle on chocolate chip pancakes!

Avy are ready to go to her party! The sash was too big and didn't last long. But the tiara was a keeper and I even let her have her favorite hair do (a Big pony tail).

We went to a new playground over at Memorial park called "Swing High". It is great! There was no rocks, or wood chips. But just a nice tidy sand area and the rest was foaming padding that was handicap safe!
(Sorry for the poorly made directions to get there, glad everyone made it ok)

Here are some of her friends, Samantha, Fox, and her sister Brooklyn.

Time for Cupcakes! Then foam tiara crafts!

Then it was time to open presents! This sweet girl likes to take her time and is in no rush to get the very exciting moment over. Her friends were very patient with her. She got lots of barbies (4 to be exact) and ...

Tinker Bell toys!

After the park we headed over to her favorite place to eat and play, "Old McDonald Park". That is what she calls it atleast. Cameron and I like it being called that so much we haven't corrected her. :-)

In the car with the drinks from McDonalds, then off to register Brooklyn for school and to say a quick hello to Grandma and Uncle Craig.

As a rule of thumb, my kids have to take at least ONE picture with their mom (me) on their Birthdays. Because for goodness sake it is the BIGGEST day in their lives that we both share together. (Don't look at the half naked boy behind us who is sporting his cool jean diapers).

I love this Face!

Cake Time!! I made her this cake this year (and my friend is very skilled in cake design did the lovely details on the bottom)! I will post the how to do my food blog later! But she loved it! And it tasted really good!

This is Avy with her sweet friend Chayse. He couldn't make it to her party and so we took some cup cakes over to him. She likes to talk about him a lot... her first crush.

The day ended with a visit with our sweet neighbors who we will miss greatly!
Happy 4th Birthday Avy! We hope you had a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment