This is my cute little active boy! They found his "manhood" with in the first 2 minutes! Streams of tears came out of my eyes as I said, "I am so happy!" Then I got 30 plus minutes of pure baby viewing! They had a student in the room who got to practice and who she talked to about every detail. It was fun to see my bladder full then empty (they let me go potty after they took all their measurements). To see the baby's mouth open and shut. I saw his ears, and eyes, and nose. I saw his kidneys, brain, heart, and his cord! He was very active and his heart rate was at 140 still. There is lots of fluid in there, which is great for the baby and the tech was in LOVE with his spine! Keep on staying, "look at that perfect spine". He is perfect! Perfect health and Perfect for our family!Tuesday, August 24, 2010
It's a...
This is my cute little active boy! They found his "manhood" with in the first 2 minutes! Streams of tears came out of my eyes as I said, "I am so happy!" Then I got 30 plus minutes of pure baby viewing! They had a student in the room who got to practice and who she talked to about every detail. It was fun to see my bladder full then empty (they let me go potty after they took all their measurements). To see the baby's mouth open and shut. I saw his ears, and eyes, and nose. I saw his kidneys, brain, heart, and his cord! He was very active and his heart rate was at 140 still. There is lots of fluid in there, which is great for the baby and the tech was in LOVE with his spine! Keep on staying, "look at that perfect spine". He is perfect! Perfect health and Perfect for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats!!!!! That is what I want ( if I can choose the order of my children). 2 girls 2boys. You are so lucky and happy lincoln will have a play mate!!! Yeah. You look great and only 5 lbs.... go luck with the 1 lbs per month thing. Do you have any names in mind yet? Congrats again.
Congratulations! It will be so nice for Lincoln to have a little buddy. I hope that happens for Spence.
I agree, no more perfect if you got to choose! I will be severly disapointed if he is not Jericho!
Ok, I'll survive.
I would be happy to host a party for you if you want to venture all the way :)
Just let me know the details of what I need to do etc.
!! yea baby boy!!!
Post a Comment