Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 6 Years, Going on Forever


On the top of the Hill we climbed (it had wooden stairs)

the view


bottom of the hill ready to go
The great restaurant with yummy food

Today is a very special day. Today is the mile marker 6 on our journey for Forever! Today was great! Lots of I Love You's. Lots of Kisses and smiles. Going the extra distance to make each other fill loved.

This day six years ago is when Cameron and I started our family. We became one in purpose and had become each other help mates. Today 6 years ago we were dressed all in white and made covenants to each other and to our Heavenly Father. Surrounded by loved ones wishing us good wishes. It is one of the best and happiest days of my life. It was a great day.

This is how our today went this year... we had a yummy breakfast and exchanged gifts. I gave Cameron 6 simple small gifts of "his Favorite things". He gave me a movie of a loving story between Emma and Joseph Smith along with some beautiful flowers. He goes to school to take his last final and I straighten up around the house so that it looks nice when he gets back. He gets home and we drop off our girls are Grandma Bass's and head out to a restaurant called Antonio's. They had great food and not very many people which made it fill intimate and comfortable. Then being completely full we decide to go out a walk/hike. In our neighborhood is a hill with a little bench on it that we have driven past for a year and a half now. We have always said we want to climb it some day and finally did. It isn't much of a climb (granted I was out of breath at the top) but the view is amazing!! We could see so much of our little/big town. Could look at roof tops and tree lines and memories filled our minds. We walked home hand in hand and in love. It was a great day.

Here's looking back on the last six years and looking forward to forever.

3 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Very sweet. Congratulations.

The Sharp Family said...

Congratulations on 6! That is great! It goes fast doesn't it! I'm glad you guys were able to have a great day together.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't figure out what hill you guys climbed, but it looks fun! And we've never been to Antonio's either. What a beautiful Anniversary day.