
Lincoln is now 5 months old! I know, I can't believe it.

Brooklyn is getting so big and smart. She asks lots of questions about Satan/the debvil, where we were before here, why people have families, etc. She wants to know and learn so much and loves to make up stories.

My 3 beautiful children! I knew I didn't marry Cameron for his money, it had to be for his good looks, which he has passed on.

"look Mom! No cast!!"
Lastly, Avy got her cast off this past Monday! She was very happy of the idea of it until she came home and was very timid with her once broken arm until...Grandpa came over and forgot all about it. Grandpa's are great that way.
2 comments:
Congratulations Avy! Your kids are beautiful Rachel!
Boys say that, too. Whenever Kleyn gets in trouble and I try to explain to him why he's in trouble and then tell him I still love him so much, he says "No you don't." And then he tells me he doesn't love me. I guess that's just kids for ya. :) I guess I just feel scared that she will get all of my bad traits and habits. I'll get over it, though. :)
Your little man is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment