Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Great Deal!




I knew Walmart had some great deals but little did I know that they were this great! Silly Linky put this sicker on himself (it was on his bib and he always puts that in his mouth) and then posed quite nicely for me. What a Ham! Here are his updated stats!

Weight 12 lbs 8 oz : 1 percentile
Height 24.5 inches: 7 percentile
Head circumference 17.5 inches: 81 percentile

He has a little body and HUGE head! He is all brains and no bronze! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family, and your girls look a lot like you. Your little guy is the exact opposite as mine. Aj is 6 mos and 21 lbs. Haha. I try to keep up and read you blog as often as I can, but today I actually had the courage to say hello. I dont actually have and account here, but if you would like I do have a myspace if you can remember how to spell my last name. Congrats on 6 years. I still have the wedding announcement you sent me. Anyways, best of luck to you and your family.

Katie H.