Friday, March 14, 2008

Who will Marry Me?


Brooklyn has just recently started asking me, "Who will marry Me?". Cameron chimes in and says that she can marry him. I try to tell her that he is mine and she has to go find her husband. We have a friendly banter of this for a little while fighting over Cameron. But yesterday she asked this question again, but answered herself. She said, "I know a prince can marry me!" I was so thrilled! Not only do I get my husband back but every mother hopes the best for a children and a Prince is as good as it gets!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a cutie! If only the princes nowadays were as charming (and virtuous) as the ones our daughters fall in love with in the fairy tales. I bet Cameron loved being fought over by 2 of the 3 prettiest girls in his life. ;o)