Yesterday Brooklyn gave her first talk in Primary! She did such an amazing job! She had pictures of Jesus Christ and talked about how she is trying to be like him. The whole room was silent and listening to her speak into the microphone. I whispered the words into her ears and she said them so clearly that everyone could understand. When she was done we heard a lot of "ooo's" and ahh's" and of course "she is so cute." was said too (mind you this was all said by the other children). Cameron is in the back with his face just beaming with pride and as I sat back down with her I had to hold back the tears of joy! The greatest part about it was that she learned so much about Jesus. The thing that bothered her the most in the pictures and what she keeps on talking about is how he bleeds. She never knew that he died for her and that he was hurt (and bleeding is the worse kind of hurt around here). I want to add my testimony of Christ especially around this time of year. That I know he died for me and lives again!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Go Irish! And Have a Very Happy Easter!
1 comment:
this picture of your family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment