Easter Activities!


We had a very interesting Easter that is for sure! First let me back up to Thursday. Some friends of ours that go to our church (who have a huge beautiful home) invited us and other families over to do an Easter egg hunt in their home. The girls had such a good time there that it made me change the way I wanted to do Easter for the girls. Usually we just have the Easter Baskets full of stuff (candies, toothbrush, new dresses, stuff like that) but this year the Easter Bunny left eggs hidden or not so hidden all around our apartment. So the girls woke up and were so excited to find all of the eggs. They didn't even care what was in their baskets before they empty them. Then we had a breakfast that was a little more fancier then usual and then as I was washing dishes my lower back started to hurt. I thought I that is was just sore, but it grew into something much MUCH more then that. I tried to do normal things in hopes it would just fade away. But after finishing Brooklyn's hair I knew I would have to lay down because the pain was on both sides, back and front. The pain grew steadily and there was nothing I could do to be comfortable. I felt best just to lay on the floor next to the toilet. Which was a good location because I got dizzy and throw up. Still not feeling better I ease my way onto the couch and was in a "better" position. Then it was constant and there was nothing I could do but the moan and groan some of the pain. Cameron believes it is a kidney stone being passes through my system (being that he had one a couple years back) and was hesitate in going to the hospital because all they could do was to give me drugs to help ease the pain. But I was at the point where I wanted drugs. Cameron gave me a blessing and we called my dad so he could watch the girls and I stand up to get some jeans on and my shoes and stood standing and rocking. Brooklyn was so sweet and let me hold her Easter bunny and oddly enough my pain was creeping away! I couldn't believe it my self. But while standing I was able to go to the worst pain ever to complete relief. I was a little sore (like muscle sore) but nothing compared to where I was. We called my dad and told him to turn around. I then started to get ready for church and was in my dress and showered, but then throw up again because I tried to take some pain meds. It was clear that I should stay home with Avy (she had a runny nose).
It took about the 3 hours while they were at church for all the pain to be gone. For the rest of the night I was fine. In fact my parents came over for dinner and we all went to Cameron's Easter Concert! Which they did an amazing job The girls looked so cute in their dresses. What an Easter huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment