Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh the Joys of Sunday

Sunday always seems to be an eventful and entertaining day for our family. I find my best blogs come while we are at church. Brooklyn, bless her heart, decided she wanted to sing the songs from the Hymns during sacrament. Wow! I know what you are thinking. What an amazing child to know the words to the songs. Oh no, that is not the case. Granted she is amazing but today this was not her talent. She was trying to sing the best she could with no words, but with howling and ooh and oh yes Alleluia. She was singing so loud and off tune that she was out singing me! Also I was shaking so bad from keeping the laughter in and could no longer sing. I didn't want to discourage her hard efforts and yet it was such a sight to Hear!
To add to our Sunday events I decided to flash everyone my bum (you know you are a parent when that is the choice word to use)! No worries, it wasn't on purpose, but it was noticed. Probably everyone in the overflow saw that side of me! Luckily a good friend was kind and quick enough to let me in on this and just in time before I walked down the aisle.
Go ahead and laugh, but not to loud.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think Cami and Brooklyn would be great singing partners! And yes, your bum was truly beautiful. (hee,hee) It wasn't shocking at all! With your dark tights, it took me a few seconds to even realize that your dress wasn't supposed to hang that way. ;o)

Jean said...

You probobly hadn't moved to Boulder yet...but when R was 18mon-2 1/2/ she sand EVERY sacrament song at the top of her lungs with sounds and alliluias. People all around us would turn around and look at us as if to say "can't you keep her quite?" but we never did. WE never wanted to. M does it sometimes now, but not quite as obnoxiously, so I say let her sing on!
oh, and i think all of us have been like completely half naked at church one time or another :) :)