For those who don't know... we are on the move! Cameron leaves this week to go to his 3 month Officer training school and we are moving out of our comfy townhouse and into 2 bedrooms in my parents basement. We thought a military move would be great! They do all the work and we would just have to separate to what is going to storage, with me and with Cameron. However, since we don't know how the system works yet we were a bit lost on how to get the ball rolling. Cameron has a meeting today (7/19) and they will let us know if we have given the movers enough time to get us out of here before the 31st!! So that is plan A.
Plan B is for us to pack and move everything into a storage unit for one month or until the "real movers" can come and pick it up and take it to Utah to store. This way at least we don't have to pay for it, which would be nice. And that is our main goal for staying with my parents to save money and the other is so that I can have some help.
Needless to stay I am a bit stress and it shows in my face! My husband leaves this week, my home looks like a wrecking ball has come through and to add more fun my parents are trying to get rid of BED BUGS before we move anything over!! Oh and sweet Avy's Birthday is next week! Luckily, I have friends willing to help and throw us parties, make Avy's cakes (cup cakes and her pretty princess cake). And to help us clean! Stay tune for what will happen: plan A or B?
PS after Cameron's 3 months we will be moving to Hill AFB in Utah!!! WE are very excited about this move because we will still be close to family!
4 comments:
Moving is no fun! Good luck with everything! I hope it all works out the easiest way possible. Where is Cameron going for his training? P.S. I don't really do much scrapping. If i ever do--it's digital.
Moving and pregnancy seem to go hand in hand. Good luck with everything and keep us posted about what ends up happening.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Aww- I totally understand the stress. We just did that. Just remember everything will get done- thank goodness for good friends. Good luck with the move and can't wait to hear details. hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment