On the 4th of July we had an amazing Fast and Testimony meeting! I really really really wanted to bare my testimony being that it was our last Testimony in this wonderful ward we had been in for almost 3 years!! But Link woke up around 9:00 am that morning and wasn't ready for a nap when we all wanted him to be... so he was the fussy little kid you hear screaming "Ut aa" and saying, "Annie, Annie, Annie... HI" to the little girl across the aisle from us. I then volunteered in the Library (and forgot to go back at the end to collect things, oops!) and had to settle sharing my testimony to the sisters in RS.
After church we headed over to my parents for a BBQ and a back yard firework show! I have to admit Link did get a little scared with all the close up loud noises, but was easily distracted with M&M's! Below our are photos from this fun day!! God Bless America and the way a day like today makes everyone ONE Nation under God!
No comments:
Post a Comment