Oh Brooklyn, we were so close.
My Favorite of Lincoln
This is probably the best one, but I know Avy looks better in other ones.
So I am extremely behind in blogging (only 2 or 3 months behind). And once you get behind it is hard to start up again because you want to catch up but then you just get further behind (it is an endless cycle). So here is some of our more recent photos. These were taken in hopes of using one to send out with Christmas Cards this year. Well after taking like 30 pictures and not a single one come out good enough to print and give out, I decided right then and there that I was just going to put them all out there to prove my point...and they are really funny.
1 comment:
I think there are several good ones! M;y kids were so excited to see pictures of yours! Can't wait to hear all the updates, and the birth of number 4!
Post a Comment