Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Updates


You can see two arms and a leg in this photo and it's eyes

You can see the little heart and all of it's arms and legs! Too cute!

Here are the first photos of Baby Number 4! It was such a wiggle worm throughout the whole picture show! It kept on turning and waving and kicking! I think I must of ate something good before my appointment! I've never seen a baby so active! I measure right on with my due date, still January 6th, 2011! Cameron is hoping for it to come on that day because it is his "half Birthday", I would rather have this baby right after Christmas!

Mama Updates
I am doing ok... I forget how yucky I feel in the beginning. This one seemed to be sooner then the others. That I am very tired all of the time, regardless how much sleep I get. I haven't thrown up and think I have complete control over it now. I have gagged many a times. And I gained 4 pounds and have lost 5 pounds! I blame it on the fact I am super active recently (cleaning, parties, and packing) or that is a Boy like Linky and I won't gain weight until my 5th month! Right now I am 10 weeks and 4 days! It was such a joy to see a real baby inside verses my ever growing belly!

1 comment:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures for only 10 weeks!