Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cameron's Graduation


Cameron Coon Graduated as an Electrical Engineer from
UCCS
May 21st, 2010


His mom and step dad Arnie

My parents

His proud Family who thought every daddy went to school!

The Coon Men: His dad, Lincoln, Cameron, and Great Grandpa Coon
The Walk




He is the one with the white collar

Receiving the empty diploma (he will get it in the mail!
It is funny, he didn't have to walk and almost didn't want to. I told him he isn't walking for himself but for the people that have supported him over the years! He is a 1st generation graduate. Which means his parents didn't graduate nor did anyone before them. He has 2 siblings who have graduated and his Mother wants the rest of her children to now as well!!

We are so so so Proud of this Man! For never giving up and for making our life better through the knowledge and skills he

5 comments:

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Congrat's Cameron that is so awesome. What an amazing accomplishment you have done. Go forth and conquer!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAYYYY

Anonymous said...

this is ashlie =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cameron and the entire Coon family for supporting him on his journey. I know it truly takes a village to make a graduate. As a fellow first generation college graduate, I commend you! Way to go!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Cameron! How awesome are you! I'm sure this will definitely come in handy. :)