The Moments of our lives we want to share and treasure!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Good Fortune
So we tried to make Fortune Cookies today. They look nothing like the "real" thing, but taste really good and it was fun writing little messages for them.
There was one message... That I really liked! Wow! This is the best Fortune ever! I am so Lucky!
Oh Rachael I am so happy for you! When I read that I got a lump in my throat though because I just found out last week that I was pregnant. Then, on Monday I had a miscarriage (at 5 weeks, so it was early). It would have been so much fun to be pregnant with you at the same time. :-( I know when I do get pregnant again you'll be such a good source of advice and help. This was my first pregnancy...the doc told us to wait 2 months to try again so that's what we'll do. Anyways, I just wanted to share. I know baby is back with Heavenly Father now, but it's still so difficult. Congratulations again. ~Alana
9 comments:
wahoo! What a great fortune! Congrats :)
Oh Rachael I am so happy for you! When I read that I got a lump in my throat though because I just found out last week that I was pregnant. Then, on Monday I had a miscarriage (at 5 weeks, so it was early). It would have been so much fun to be pregnant with you at the same time. :-( I know when I do get pregnant again you'll be such a good source of advice and help. This was my first pregnancy...the doc told us to wait 2 months to try again so that's what we'll do. Anyways, I just wanted to share. I know baby is back with Heavenly Father now, but it's still so difficult. Congratulations again. ~Alana
So awesome Rachael! Congrats!
Woohoo! Congratulations! So will this be a 2010 or a 2011 baby?
Congrats! I have been waiting for this good news from you ;) how far apart...due date...good luck as you join this club of having 4 :)
We are so excited for you all. Wow 4 kids, you are getting up there. When are you due?
Cute way to announce! I tried to find a way to "follow" you! I don't see the icon? Congrats again! Talk to you soon!
Oh my goodness...and i thought i was catching up to you!! Well now you can let me know what it's like to have three and four! Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations Coon family.
Post a Comment