Lincoln is one Hott Little Rockstar! I finally got him his own sunglasses. He has been wearing his sister's pink and white polka dot ones or their little mermaid pair. We got them from Children's Place (2 for $5) and they are the size for the 4-7 year olds. That was the only size that would fit for his big boy head! He went to Avy's school to pick her up in these and a little boy said, "He looks like a Baby Rockstar!". I would have to agree, I know he is the little star that rocks my world. And is constantly getting approached in stores from all of his random admires to want to rave on how cute and smart he is!His Super Star Qualities
He is such a good helper around the house and likes to throw trash away in the trash can (mostly diapers but whatever I ask him as well)! He has mastered our stairs (up and down) and loves to play fetch! He is just like a puppy! You throw him a ball, he waddles after it, returns it for more and gets more and more excited after each throw! Also he uses his manner by saying please (patting his chest) and says more. We love seeing how smart he is and how fast he is learning.
1 comment:
that is so cute! I love those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment