
Lincoln is 11 months old! Which it means his Birthday is only one month away!! I am so excited and sad all at the same time. I start playing the "what if" game: WHAT IF he is my last little boy, WHAT IF he hates me when he grows up, or WHAT IF he goes off to war, could my heart bare it? Then I snap back and look into his beautiful blue eyes and all of my worries go away. He is the little love of my life. I love how he loves me, how he needs me, how his face lights up just by seeing me. So far now, I will take it all in and love every day until he is more independant and feelings of needing me change (then is when I get a replacement baby, with this method I am going to have like 10 kids).
I LOVE YOU LINCOLN AND ALWAYS WILL!
No comments:
Post a Comment