
I love, I love Lucy. That show was and still is so funny. One of my favorite lines from that show was when Ricky would say in his accent, "Lucy you've got some explaining to do!" Well, that sums it up pretty well for me too. I am so behind in my blogging and for a just cause. I couldn't get my photos up because we had too many photos and had to do some computer cleaning. And lets face it, my kids pictures are a lot my fun and entertaining them just me jabbering on about them. So here are the topics of some future blogs (just scroll down) while I try to slowing but surely catch up!
Labor Day and Balloons, Avy's first day of preschool, Porch work, Swimming, Library party...
1 comment:
That is what we are going to say to Lucy when she gets in trouble.
Post a Comment